Jan 25, 2014

Sweet As A "L.A.M.B"

Oh my gosh...Have you seen this? Gwen Stefani by OPI limited edition nail polish!
Get your hands on this fast!

 I almost squealed with glee when I found this at my local salon.
The shades are to die for.
.
This little mini set is a bit pricy, but oh so worth it! ($13)

Colors shown here are "Hey Baby" (Hot pink), "I Sing In Color" (Rich Purple), "Love,Angel,Music,Baby" (Gold),and "4 In The Morning"(Black) Oh, and the gold is a satin, not a frost,so it is rich and smooth.


I cant wait to try these out,but hurry,just like Gwen's concert tickets, these will sell out quickly! (Check your local salons,and ULTA,of course)

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl


Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
 BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment