Aug 27, 2015

The Lighter Side Of Life

Do you wear makeup on your days off? I do, but I always wondered if there was a lighter way to look fresh and pretty without simply going without makeup completely.

I recently saw an add on tv for bareMinerals Complexion Rescue and thought I would give it a try.

The kit that I purchased  at Ulta had everything I needed for simple make-over.
I really wanted to like this,as bareMinerals makes some of the best face powders around.


The kit contains Concealer,a Perfecting Veil, and a full size tube of Complexion Rescue. I applied my Complexion Rescue with a brush after warming some in my hand,then followed with the Perfecting Veil.
I really didn't notice any difference,at all. The Complexion Rescue was supposed to give a soft "dewy" look,but it just went on very greasy like a highlighter lotion. The Perfecting Veil was  very powdery and stuck to little places on my face. What I wound up with was a hot mess, and I had to wash my face and apply my regular makeup.





The reviews that I had  read on this product was that it wasn't made for oily skin, and I guess it wasn't made for normal skin either. I couldn't keep it on my face, It was worse than just bare skin, because bare skin isn't caked with powder.




I took this back the next day and  exchanged it for Urban Decay Naked Skin. Luckily the gals at Ulta already knew the results I would get with the bareMinerals wouldn't be up to par.

I will post a review on the Urban Decay Naked Skin,next time around.

Overall, Don't waste your money. I'm sorry that I bought into the hype of the moment. My original makeup look was fine, just the way it was.


Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
 All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
 BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment