Sep 9, 2015

I Got Naked (Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation)


Recently, I posted an article on bareMinerals foundation,and my take on Complexion Perfection.
When I returned to Ulta, I had enough points to exchange this product for a new foundation for free.

My choice, Naked Skin Foundation,by Urban Decay. I had used one of their foundations previously, and loved the results. I am happy to report the same with this one.


My shade is 2.0 and it is a prefect match for my skin. The  coverage is seamless,sheer, but not too light and wears all day without needing a touch-up! This really does make a difference. It even wears well through humidity without melting on your face.

The look is soft,not dry. It didnt look cake-y by the end of the day. I really love that you can barely tell I am wearing anything at all,and it didnt make my skin break out,like some others did when I switched brands.


The foundation comes in a pump,and all I needed was two pumps to cover my face. Once again, it is a sheer liquid,and only a little bit is required. I applied mine with a foundation brush,but fingers will work just fine.




This really is worth the price,and I will purchase this again. ($40 at Ulta and at ulta.com)

Meow =^..^=

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
 All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
 BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment